The IASHK Space is the official classroom of the Institute of Arboriculture Studies. It is conveniently located in Fotan, Hong Kong within walking distance of the Fotan MTR station. The classroom is also available for rent for meetings or seminars. Please contact us with your interest. [email protected]
- Large Screen Projector
- Microphone and Speaker Sound System
- Air conditioning and Fans
- Presenter computer podium and table
- Arboriculture equipment and climbing anchor point
- Various wood pieces for scientific evaluation
- 60 Seats (Without Tables)
- 40 Seats (With Tables)
- No. 2, 13/F Wah Yiu Industrial Centre
- 30-32 Au Pui Wan Street
- Fotan (Shatin), NT
- Hong Kong
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/bLXPGo1P3JT2
From Fotan MTR station, go out Exit D and walk up Au Pui Wan Street for approximately 4 blocks. Enter the Wah Yiu Industrial Centre and walk to the end of the hall. There is a pedestrian elevator at the end of the hall.
- Paid indoor hourly parking is available at the Shatin Galleria – Google Map
- Paid outdoor hourly parking is available next to Shan Mei Street playground – Google Map
- Street parking may be available; however, please park at your own risk.
Various types of restaurants are available on Au Pui Wan Street. Additionally there is a McDonalds, KFC, and Starbucks located in the nearby Shatin Galleria on Shan Mei Street.